Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Tasty Korean Food: Dak Galbi (닭갈비)

Korean food in an amazing experience in itself. Every dish here is full of flavour , sometimes spicy and sometimes not so. The price is also very low too which makes eating out even more appealing. This means with the low cost of living compared to back home, you can actually afford to eat out every night if you wish! One of my favourite dishes I love to eat is Dak Galbi, otherwise known as stir fried spicy chicken. Don't worry though if you are not great with spice; these restaurants offer different spice levels acquired to your taste. Plus you can always grab yourself a serving of rice for only 50p to cool your palette down! Anyway, click on the video and see for yourself what one of these amazing restaurants in Bucheon City has to offer! 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow~
you liked it!
Did you try this with Soju? :)

Steve Sorrell said...

Yeah I love this dish! Very Tasty! No I had it with beer that night. I am still trying to get used to the famous Soju! :P

Dan Henrickson said...

Wow, great video Steve!!!!!!

Very well done. Aggie actually wrote an article one time on Daek galbi, which was one of our favorites for our time in Korea.

Thanks for making me miss Korea.