Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Sorry it has been so long...


Hey everyone, 

I am just writing a quick blog entry on here just to let everyone know that I am still alive and will be continuing to make new videos very soon! I know a lot of you that emailed me have asked if britinbucheon.com is still running. Well I can confirm here and now that YES! IT IS!!!! :) 

It has been a mixture of getting through Christmas, my Birthday and the rollercoaster of working in Korea that has delyed me updating this site for a while. I have also been having a few tech probs, but fear no longer! Britinbucheon will be updated very soon!

Wishing you all a belated Happy new Year! Look forward to you all joining my experiences at www.britinbucheon.com and www.youtube.com/teacherinkorea in 2009!

Best wishes! 

Steve 
x

1 comment:

o.codol said...

I really like the layout of your blog, and the video about ordering on gmart got me thinking about the oven dilemma, you put on a good demo. cheers