It has been six months since then; I have had many people ask me what my apartment is like now as it was so bare when I first filmed. I therefore thought it appropriate to make an updated version. So here it is!...enjoy!
Monday, 9 March 2009
Apart Video - Take 2
I am back!!!!! Sorry I have taken so long to update this website. It has been way too long and I will be updating much more in 2009. I started this website back in September 2008 when I had just arrived. One of my first videos, like many of us teachers out there recording our experiences, made a video of my apartment when I had just arrived.
Labels:
apartment tour,
apartment video,
british,
bucheon,
efl,
english,
esl,
korea blog,
Korean Blog,
south korea,
teacher,
vlog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
March?!!! c'mon steve; wats new? You need to feed my blog addiction here!
Post a Comment