In my previous blog entry, I made a video of Sang-dong, Bucheon, where I work. I filmed outside the store, Homeplus (aka Tesco). This store is really convenient as you can get your daily grocery shopping when you don't fancy eating out at one of the many cheaply priced restaurants in Bucheon or Korea. As well as Korean food, you can find a selection of western items such as cereal, yogurts, Oreo cookies (for you Americans) and even Earl Grey Tea! (For you Brits). Other things like anti perspirant is also available but quite expensive. I would suggest going to places like Itaewon for that.
You know when you usually shop around in a supermarket and you usually hear songs being played in the background? Yeah well Homeplus does that too. But they do not just play every day songs...Oh no!!! They have their very own catchy and addictive theme tune/video! May I present to you...the Homeplus tune! You may not understand the words but you will at least humming the tune all day long!!! Click on the video (from Youtube) below and enjoy!
2 comments:
Right! it's addictive! hahaha
i will let you the meaning of the lirycs.:D
Hehe that would be great!
Post a Comment