Monday, 1 December 2008

Original Tour of My Apartment


OK so although this video is two months old now, this is the original tour of my apartment just when I first moved in at the beginning of October. Two months later, my apartment has more things in now and is looking a little more cosey! For those of you looking to come to South Korea to teach, this will give you some sort of idea as to what you new home may consist of. Of course when you arrive it may be completely different, however at least this will give you an insight. I will film another "apartment tour" soon, but in the meantime I hope you will find this video either interesting or useful. Click on the video below to view. 




2 comments:

Alan said...

lol my little bro and sis were rolling with laughter at this one :-)

Anonymous said...

is your place in Gwangju? Its actually pretty sweet compared to a lot of the other youtube's we've seen of others.